2018 NAMI National Convention
The NAMI National Convention is one of the largest annual gatherings of mental health advocates in the nation. The 2018 NAMI National Convention will convene at the Sheraton New Orleans on Canal St. in the heart of New Orleans, June 27 -30.
This year's theme "Live. Learn. Share hope." describes the NAMI experience. Our collective voice spreads hope that recovery is possible and families can be whole again.
The NAMI National Convention connects people affected by mental illness who are looking for resources, research and support. Attendees include individuals with mental illness, family members, caregivers, advocates, policymakers, educators, researchers, clinicians and press.
5 Great Reasons to Attend
- Learn from experts who share exciting research, tools and treatment options
- Hear powerful stories and make connections with people you can relate to
- Deepen your recovery toolbox with advanced support and coping methods
- Earn continuing education credits as a licensed counselor, social worker or registered nurse
- Develop NAMI leadership skills that can take the NAMI movement to the next level
Can't attend the convention, but want to support NAMI? Click Here
See our Convention Sponsors